- FAQ's -
1. No drugs, smoking, or drinking of alcoholic beverages.
2. No profanity.
3. Dress should be appropriate for a Christian camp:
• One-piece bathing suits (nothing showing midriff) and swim trunks
• No backless, bra-less or halter-top fashions
• No short shorts or tank tops
4. Sandals/Flip Flops are only allowed as shower shoes and can't be worn on camp grounds.
5. Campers are to follow rules as reviewed by their counselor.
6. iPods, hand-held video games, cell phones are permitted at designated times.
7. Serious offenders of rules will be sent home at the parent's expense.
8. Youth Camp Middlesex is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
What should campers bring to camp?
1. A heart for God
3. Bedding: Sheets (full size), blankets, or sleeping bag and pillow
4. Blue jeans/slacks (3-4 pairs)
5. One piece swimming suit
6. Shoes, heavy walking shoes, tennis shoes, dress shoes and roller skates (optional)
8. Toiletry articles: soap, toothpaste, deodorant, towel, washcloth, bug spray, etc.
9. Heavy jacket or sweater
10. Extra money for camp store and extracurricular activities
11. Dress attire for coronation
stay connected with us: